MPCAT (CURRENT)The following minor-planet orbit files are based on the orbits published through the batch of Minor Planet Circulars dated 2023 SEP. 12 and supplemented with the daily updates issued since then.
These orbit files should be considered as `preliminary'--final results will appear after the next batch of MPCs.
- Numbered objects
- Multi-opposition unnumbered objects
- One-opposition objects (perturbed solutions)
- One-opposition objects (unperturbed solutions)
- Complete orbital sets (subsets of the above datafiles) are available for the following classes of object:
The following identification files are in the same format as the monthly versions, but are updated daily to include any additions or retractions through the latest DOU.
- List of identifications and double designations for unnumbered objects
- List of identifications and double designations for numbered objects
Information on the format of the orbits is available.